Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Be Prepared

Leave a Comment
Bismillah....

Convo..

Now, we are on our way to attend Fatin's convocation day at UiTM Seri Iskandar, Perak. We kick off around 5.30 p.m and expected to arrive approximately on 2 or 3 in the morning. So, basically the duration takes about 9 hours from here to there.
Indeed- such a long trip.

Merryn Choong had said in her book; Enriching American Homestay that: " We should expect the unexpected" .
For us, something unexpected really happen this time.
Around 9.30 p.m, our vehicle suddenly 'coughing' (if that's the correct term) and it feel (just OK) at first but gradually this 'coughing' syndrome become obvious until my dad had to park at the side of road to check the condition.
Honestly, every second stretch too long for me and the first tickling to the second felt like a years.

I really worried whenever had to think if we can't reach our destination due to this problem.
Dad begins to scrutinize the engine condition by pulling up the passenger seat beside the driver.
I just watched eagerly and prayed to God by hoping no harm detected.
And yes! No harm ( or actually nothing peculiar showed up) during the internal part check up.
I didn't know whether to feel grateful or depressed by this finding.
But still..,
I kept quiet and let the authority person did their job.

After about 10 mins passed...
My dad ignited the engine and decided to continue our journey right away.
Again..
I shut my mouth and followed his instruction.
Then, someone whom we known as 'egocentric' kid showed off and 'buat- buat tahu' about everything.
He condemning about the engine..,
He blamed the technician.
Etc.

Lesson
Lesson Learnt:
- We must have a knowledge (or at least) the basic information on how 'the things' work which included the basic principle or mechanism.
- Makes really good preparation before our journey.
- Be visionary ( You know, I hope I'm doing my licensed whenever I have that opportunity- After SPM, my mother asked me to do so, but I'm objected because  I want to work and fend myself, I do not like this driving class whatsoever)- And I'm regret.
Now- I'm craving for D- class license....

Until I'm writing this., we are still on our way and pray 4 the best.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: