Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Catalyst for Good Deeds

Leave a Comment



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Alhamdulillah...
Sekarang, hari raya korban bakal menjelang tiba.
Bagaimana tahap ibadah serta takat keimanan pre dan post Ramadhan yang lalu?
Masih berkekalan atau berkurang momentumya?
Hanya tuan badan yang mampu memberi jawapan.

This is a typical post..
But give a big impact for me.

This recent, two, three days..
I spent a lot of my leisure time to finish up all of my task as the SRC and be a volunteer for my own ideas for our diploma's association.

Actually, to be honest.
I'm not too hardworking to complete any of the task.
But, when I find myself  really immersed in that particular assignment.
For sure, I can't stop.


Everything begins with good intention

One of the quote introduced by my Jr.:

"Practice what you preach"
We easily got bordem if we won't do anything that we like in life.
Asking someone to complete the task that he was not interested at all was almost a futility.
Why we always heard an adage:
" Your heart is the king of your kingdom"
The catalyst for any good deeds was started from the deep side of ourselves.

If we said we want to do something albeit, it looks almost impossible.
Believe me, your heart will guide you through.
At the end, you'll realise...
You're standing on the spot that you once said it is impossible..

Just believe in yourself and you'll achieve it.
Live with your ideas.


Vision


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: