Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Be too Careful Never Leads to Perfection

1 comment
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Advice for good

Today, I want to share about one of my friend's principle of life.
He always reminds me about:

" Don't be too careful".

Q: Why?

For your information, study showing that unconsciously attempting to avoid errors actually resulted in more errors.
How could you possibly eliminate unconscious thoughts?

It was like being told not to think about the big elephant. It was like a negative loop. The more you tried to squelch your feeling of doubt, the more they center stage in your thoughts.

And, for me, that’s a much better word than careful. When I’m living my life careful to avoid the things I don’t want to happen, strangely, I end up getting them anyway. Have you ever noticed this? When I’m scared of regretting a decision, I’m much more likely to end up regretting it. When I’m scared of saying something stupid, I’m much more likely to put my foot in my mouth.

And yet, when I live my life mindful of what I care about, where I’m headed, what I really want, I have this strange and totally awesome tendency to move toward it.

In the past, I always tried very hard to scrupulous my own work by doing double or triple check. At one point, it looked like an intelligent person nature of attitude, but the reality was far from it.
Actually, not every person had the same level of alert and consciousness.
It differs and  depending by his background and how fast he learn from the past.

Credit to Google :-)

To make everything simple, we have to sub divide our time and targeted specifically for each task.
Actually, our quality of works is not dependent to the time spend for it but on how we appreciate and pay full attention at the task in hand.

I'm writing this because my desires to make amends and improvement per day are significantly too high.
To be honest, I feel loser in this kind of life.
I want to make it better by trying to uncover the secret of how the nature work for me...
Then apply it in the whole journey.

May I find the real me before my ages turn to 30 years old.

"Live your ideas"


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to find the real u.. Its already inside u..
Juz live ur life.. Enjoy every moments..
Wif the guide of Quran & Sunnah..