Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Wi- Fi Is Connected.

Leave a Comment
Wi- Fi.

Yeah!
Finally, I can update my blog more frequently. That's a great thing to do when you're feel so bored and lazy to revise lecturer notes. At least, with this great modality on the tip of your fingers, you can travel where ever you want and get the latest update from whoever you want it to be.

I still remember one of the most worthful memories during my secondary school. It's about permission of student to bring along their notebook or laptop to hostel. Many of our teacher were against this new rule due too many disadvantages of internet compared to the goodness. But, our new headmaster was enthusiasm to make transformation for this school and their students.

So, when he said that he want something, means he must get it- no matter what ( I mean, he is a headmaster, so surely he gain the top position on the hierarchy- I not meant that he's dictator or something, maybe he already gain the majorities' support during their meeting- who knows?).

So, not so long after that, our school had change their rules related to this ICT development program. Scholars were allow to bring their laptop or netbook to be registered. After that, they would get our fastest wi- fi code and surely can access it unlimitedly.

But, on the rapid transformation and revolution of my lovely school. I noticed a boy who not look happy at all. He keep lamenting about this ridiculous headmaster. The word that he reiterated was the same:

"Arggh! My mum prohibited me to bring laptop here".

I look closely and try to recognise his voice.

"Ohh! I know this boy"- he was famous because of his ability in technology. So, when his mother said that he mustn't bring laptop, he got nerve.

"Ohh boy! I alone right now. You can visit me when you want to survey something".

I tried very hard to compose harmony expression at that time.
After a month, I realised that he always share knowledge with me. His intelligents were transcend that on his attitude and speaking. No doubt, I was the one who'd benefits more.

Haahha...

Lesson Learnt:
Help Someone means help yourselves.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: