Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Beraya 1437H/ 2016

Leave a Comment
Bismillah….


Joie de Vivre 
Alhamdulillah I felt extremely happy and grateful for today.
The journey that I’m in is full of colours and I really enjoyed it.
I do realised that by writing down the experiences alone are not too entertaining to be contemplate.
On the other hand, by kept the picture alone- Bring too little details to be remembered.
So, I’ll mix these two and wanna see the impact..
For sure, more efficient, isn’t?
Okay..

Ehheeemm…
Juz- Go through to the important part- So the future me can appreciate the ‘real’ meaning for this experience article.
(And save my time as well).
Ijal, Atikah, Aina, Ayu, Aisyah Yunus, Firdaus, Izuan and myself went to many places today.

Rumah Cikgu Fadzilla…

M+A+T+H= MATH

Alhamdulillah.
Cikgu still remembered me as one of her student.
Simply juzt by looking at me, she was able to recognize me as well.
It such a good feeling to be appreciated by your respected teacher.

Honestly, I really miss that moment (where I was one of the student here).
The result of your hardworking leave a trace for your future- self.
We had a good moment and exchanged the latest news for both parties.
She said that she would retire on 2018 (where the January gonna be the last month of her on duty).
On the other hand, we proudly (conceptually speaking) told her that most of us already end up our diploma.
(Which means she was success to shaping our potential).

I really moved by how good Cikgu Fadzilla treated us.
She was happy (like always) and making us feel at home.
I really, really miss that moment to sit on my desk and racking my brain with all of the math problem.
(But, surely that will never happen).

She gave all of us RM5 as duit raya.
Alhamdulillah. Rezeki bulan syawal.


Raya Rumah Cikgu Kamarul...

Spoting wehh.. cikgu..., Hahaa


He was busy at the moment but still call us to come in.
Although, I only stayed wit him just for 3 months, but I dare to say that he was an excellent teacher.
(Wehh. Mane nak jumpe cikgu Bio yg ajar tanpa buku? He just write and draw everything on the white board and explain it through)- Everything was in his head.
Ask him anything- He would give the answer instantaneously.
All of his family members treat us at the hall and we also have a good conversation with her wife too.
She gonna pursue her study in PhD in the next 2, 3 years.

Wooow.. I keep wondering why the education liners keep learning and learning.
Don’t they feel boring with this study thing or (at least) satisfy with what they have in hand?
Maybe passion is the answer.
Yeah! I can see her passion right there.

Macam selalu.
We end up this raya session with selfie session instead.
This’s some of the sharing.

I love on how God has planned my life like the way it is.
So grateful that this life is full of marvellous people whom keep supporting and accept me well.

Done!
May next year.
Brings another precious moment for us.
Insha Allah.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: