Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Live Your Ideas

Leave a Comment
Bismillah...


By: Charlie Puth

It's been a long day without you my friend...
And I can tell you all about it when I see you again.
We've come a long way since where we began..
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again..
When I see you again.

Ohh.. ohh.. 

Hahaaha...
Yeah! Actually.
I miss my friend damn much- la.

Even just 5 1/2 months without them around.

Okay.
Now. I want to advise you 'bout something important and precious.

Please: Live Your Ideas.
Because...
No one will..

Except yourselves.

Sometimes, when socializing with all the clique'; we'll try to impress them or (at least) to play with their mood.
We try to be someone that we're not...
Just to make sure no one is hurt.
And no one gonna be hated (especially- ourselves).

But, we forget 'bout one thing...
Which is our stand.

We let the flow to bring us wherever they wanted to go.
Without try to dive nor swim against it..
To reach to the other side.

Slowly.., we'll lose our genuine identity..
And live in someone's comfortable perception...
But not on our own.

I have think thoroughly 'bout this matter.
And this's my conclusion.


Why Do We Think Too Much About What They Might Think;   
When It Is Our Own Life We Live In?
If you have something in mind.
You have to do it.
The reason for why we do it all is to answer the 'BIG WHY' that is lingering in our head..
If we've a strong intention and motivation.
We'll do it till the end.

Don't think about them..
They only know on how to judge...
But you..
is the one to suffer the repercussion or to reap the rewards.

This's my reason to stand on my own voice.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: