Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Talking to myself

Leave a Comment
Assalamualaikum...

Shout
 
Hmm., Actually, aku ade terfikir.
Am I being myself?
Aku memang suka membaca dan sometimes tak berapa ingat sangat apa yang dibaca.
Hehe.., btw aku suka baca, then garap dengan adunan sendiri. Jadi, nampak asli dari segi hasilnya.
By the way, I found this creepy term called as 'Affluenza' which means ' The tendency to always want what you haven't got and to be someone you're not'

Am I being so hypocrite this recent years?
I always abandoned my intuition and follow what I want with too frequently.

When it comes to change the bad habit. I felt it really hard and struggle to do so.
Sometimes, I always want to fulfil people's expectation all the time, albeit I won't and really don't have any capabilities for it.
I failed to hear what I should and for no reason I have to feel the burden?

Do I bite more than I can chew?
I don't have any knowledge 'bout it.
I feel hard and suffocated right now. 
My conflict with myself starts to proliferate since this two, three weeks.

At one point, I try to make self-retrospection and seek where's my fault that leads me to this complicated mental problem.

When I though,  I had successfully found it...
I failed either.
I treat the symptoms and but not the aetiology.

Am I being too complicated?
Life seems so hard right now.
I feel ashamed to face the public and can't feel any pulse of hope for the next achievement.
Am I too negative?
Yes!I think so.

Sometimes, I want to quit my own life and try to be someone else like Avril Lavigne and whosoever that I found them awesome.
But those dream won't settle my problems.
I try to be cool but my head always on cloud and my mind flying here's and there.
The solution seems difficult to find and I want to give up either.
I feel lose and wanna cry right now.

I always remind myself about this quote ' Private for privacy'. But, I just broke the rules.
Hahahaaa..,
I need someone to talk to.
I must be strong.

Life is a journey.
Life is a challenge that I believe I capable to handle.
Gives me some time.

Time with myself.
To find the real me.
Please....
I'm begging to your knees..

No idea

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: