Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Life isn't What It Seems

1 comment
Hye guys.

Image result for life isn't what it seems
Anonymous

Today I wanna write about life.
Life is actually a blessing to us all.
It keeps giving us a chance to keep moving forward and repent for the mistakes we've done in the past.

And waddap with the past?
The past cannot be changed, forgotten or erased.
It was kept neat and nicely within our memories.
Though we can't change the past, we can always take the lessons with us.

And to cut the long story short.
I saw one of my friend's post about her life in the Instagram.
Woow. It was so damn nice and comforting.
For your information, it wasn't about the lavish lifestyle or whatnot.
But more on the fact that she's studying in overseas.
And that was enough to make me jealous.

At that moment, I still got 2 more major assignments to tackle.
By hook or by crook, I want to make it done by tonight (So I said to myself)
but what should I do?
My moods were spoiled a bit by what I watched.

Hmmm..
Pap!! Suddenly an inspiration banging me hard on the head.
Boy!
What I saw was nothing but a fraction of her life right there.
There were a lot more than that.

Who wants to share their difficulty right?
Social media supposedly be a sharing place.
You should control the way the information is received and not letting your emotions overwhelm your judgment.

To straightly jump to conclusion isn't a right thing to do.
So now, go and do your assignments.

The earlier you start it, the better the result is.
And less stress you gonna feel in the future.

Bye guys.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Cara Membuat Pupuk Organik dari Kotoran Kambing said...

"To straightly jump to conclusion isn't a right thing to do.
So now, go and do your assignments.

The earlier you start it, the better the result is.
And less stress you gonna feel in the future."


that's lit. I should do that and stop over-worry myself to death about the fucking what if it fail me or something