Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Is blogging still relevant?

Leave a Comment
Hye...

Image result for free knowledge take granted


It's been a while since my last article in here.
I don't know why but I don't feel safe to share everything in this blog.

It makes me vulnerable.

And because of boredom and don't have anything else to do.
Here I'm..


Try to express my thought in this ancient platform.
Though I won't do it; I still doing it.

To kill my time so I will not fall asleep instead.

Now we gonna discuss whether blogging still relevant or not?
If you ask me, I gonna say- Yes it is.

Writing and reading are always correlated with one another.
You have to write 1st; so the reading material will be existed.


But the problem with today generation is on the attention span.
They won't read something so damn long except if it is really necessary.

Hmm.. Yup.
Maybe after 2 or 3 stops before they can finish it all.


Most of them will prefer Facebook post rather than googling it in the web.
I mean, they will only read  materials from the page they subscribed.


With the burst of technology and scientific innovation; there's gonna be a lot of things to be read of.
The access to knowledge will be infinite and wide without boundaries. 


But when you got something for free...
Without much efforts from your side; the value will be less significant.

And we started to take thing for granted.

Isn't?

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: