Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Depression

Leave a Comment
Last week, I was caught in depression without any clear reasons.
I easily got annoyed almost to every single things that happen to the surrounding, although it was a simple matter.

Related image
Circadian Cycle Also Affecting Our Flip- Flopping Hormones Level

I keep wondering 'why?'; and asking myself again and again.
Till I read this wonderful article:

Cited from The Star ( 2016 December 12th): 5 common causes of depression.

.. Insomnia- triggered depression ( My summary):

Many mental health professional are unsure whether the lack of sleep is the cause of depression or vice versa. But WebMD states that people with insomnia are three times likely to suffer depression than those with normal sleep pattern.
Yeah! This verse answered all of my questions.
I never imagined that by waking up as early as 05:30 a.m will affect my mood in the long run.
Maybe I should go to sleep more early so that my circadian rhythm will turn out normal again.

Hmm.. I have to admit that my sleep- waking pattern was disrupted lately due to my inefficiency in prioritizing what shall and what shan't I do in a day.

That's why they said: "You can learn everything; if you pay attention"
Yup. Indeed! I agree. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: