Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Move On

Leave a Comment
Move On- Itu adalah status terakhir aku dalam aplikasi Whats App sehingga kini..

MOVE ON

Move on dari apa dan ke mana?
Biar aku explain kepada semua dalam post kali nie.

Move On- Keep Struggling & Forget The Past.

First and foremost- Aku ucapkan selamat tahun baru kepada pembaca blog dan diri sendiri.
Some of my friend has asked me: 
" Amin, what's your resolution for this upcoming 2016?'
Then, I said to him.
No! I don't have any resolution.
If I want to change something in mylife- I'll do it today.
Don't put too much prerequisite to your self- development.
If you want something...
Simply go for it.
Okay.

Hahaha. However, If you wanna hear anything resemblance to the 'resolution from me'- I'll say- I want to move on.

.....

Move On

Intro: 
1. Kehidupan manusia ada naik dan turunnya. Kadangkala kita akan dapat apa yang kita betul- betul mahukan dan sometimes sebaliknya berlaku.
2. Bagi aku pula, aku sangat seronok apabila mengenangkan kehidupan di zaman sekolah dulu. (Maaf! Bukan seronok belajar- ha ha), tapi seronok berkawan.
3. Sejujurnya, apabila throwback kembali memori kami semua duduk berlepak di kaki bukit Muzaffar, memang aku akan tersenyum sendiri. Percayalah! Tak ada apa- apa pun yang dapat menggantikan kenangan yang satu nie.

Move On:

4. But still, memory is the history.
We have to keep moving forward and never restrict our self- development to the hallucination (Traces of past experience).
5. Implement the good habit, so that we can achieve even more glory and precious life as return.
6. After 3 times been rejected by someone whom I loved the most.
I have to move on, instead of begging for more.

7. I've zillions of ideas on how to achieve my dream. But, almost for ..... years I'm restricted (again) myself with what others will think about me. 
As a result, I'm in the static mode ( or I'll to say- In the comfort zone).
8. I'll fly because I'm perfectly aware- I can't fly unless I let myself fall.


Pinky Promise
I've make that promise...
So, by hook or by crook: I've to move on.









Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: