Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Jealous

Leave a Comment
English

Seriously,I'm jealous with you.For those who can write and read and pronouns in English correctly .For those who can speak it fluently and can communicate with it efficiently.


Borrows From School's Library
I still remember.
My first novel that I had read.It was "Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone" by J.K Rowling.
I didn't understand,why it was very difficult to understand.
I could remember these moment which was tucked vividly in my mind.
Every chapter contained many strange word that forced me to refer dictionary.
I had find and wrote these new vocabularies on a piece of paper to be memorised for the hope that it could be applicated on the exam.

But..,
I lost it and all of my effort was futile.
Now..,
I read as many books as I can.I want to leapfrog my previous poor abilities
.My dictionary is now my best friend.
My pens and my books are always by myside and all of my friends give me their moral support.
I still can't understand it well enough.

Ahmad Hanif Rosli,
Muhammad Nazeem Bin Muhammad Nizam,
Muhammad Adib Fikri,
Madam Hailah

I always jealous by your performance in English.
I still can't write those beautiful words,
I still can't do my best.

Someone,please correct my mistakes.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: