Amin Naizar's

Portfolio

Sudden Call

Leave a Comment
Note: I don't ask you to read this but if you wanna read and judge me because of what I write down here. It is up to you.
You only see what I wanted you to see anyway.

My only intention is to portray a life of a normal person who has lot of challenges to endure- and his journey to know who he really is and be who he wanna be and suppose to be.


Now, we start...
One of the many traits that can make a person success in life is their good attitude. And unfortunately, my problem with attitude becoming more and more worse from one day to another.

I planned to study since yesterday at 9 p.m but was interrupted by sudden request from Alimin who asked me to accompany him with dinner.
Then, when I went to my room, I straightly lie on my bed and playing my phone till fell asleep.

Today, more or less, the same circumstances are repeating again.
I cannot restrict myself from doing things that I shouldn't.
At the verge of watching some funny You Tube videos, suddenly I got a call from an anonymous.

She asked me about what I'm doing right now and how's my life?
She introduced herself as Kak Yati and suddenly, the image of good looking & professional woman from my past event with Faskes cropping up.

Yeah. I remember her.
She was the one who praised me a lot and also told me that I had the sanguine type of personality.
She approached me very well and I (kind of) persuaded to join her with her Prudential insurance program.
Luckily, I got lot of commitments to deal with especially on our Student Representative Council thing.
So, I decided next time (maybe) gonna worth the time.

I have to admit that I wanna start my own business since I hate the concept of 'makan gaji' or simply working for government.

We cannot improve a lot if we depend too much to the government.

Yeah. Maybe it is beneficial to give us such sustain and stable income.
No doubt on that, but you cannot go far.

You only capable to survive but either you give a hardwork or you not work at all, it gives no difference.

I don't bother to strive a bit if I really know the rewards i'm gonna reap.

Yeah.
It is a matter of time.
Now or never.

*People like to judge but only I know who I am as a whole.
You only see what I wanted you to see.
So that was what I told myself and get the courage till decided to share some of my life fragments in this blog.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: